giovedì 4 aprile 2019

On a sunny sunday of April I took an Interregionale and travelled alone to Venezia where I wandered and got lost in some less frequented areas, until I somehow reached Piazza San Marco.
This images are a partial recollection of my day.
I love Venezia, totally and unconditionally and I had a very blissful, happy and ecstatic day, really.
I enjoyed wandering slowly and and letting the magic of this town create an enchanting path for me.
I'm a silent seer, an open eye meditator. I don't question what I see. I just let myself  be captured by the images.
Since I discovered a passion for taking pictures with my mobilephone, during my recent journey in India, this has added a shared dimension to my mostly solitary wanderings.
As a painter, I've been a prolific storyteller. And with my spontaneous reportages I aim to invite  you to be my travel friend.
Shanti














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento